Wifi internet for buildings and cities - WiFi for city
Post by Jawad Ahmad Riaz
As we know that wireless technologies are grown rapidly with the passage of time. There are many resources that can advances the wireless technology in many kinds of forms. One of these kinds is the WiFi that is also called as wireless LAN. It is that kind of wireless networking system or media that can help in both aspects for example in different types of offices as well as in the home. The major contribution of WiFi is its working or the use in the maintaining communication process between different types of buildings or cities as it operates wirelessly
WiFi for buildings and cities men to enhances the productivity and also different types of resources that can benefit the humanity in the field of networking. As we know that the products or the appliances based on the WiFi system has unpredictable working and importance. So use of such kind of products to increase the business and the communication between the two or more buildings is referred to as WiFi for buildings and cities.
How it Works?
Basically the working of WiFi is based on transmission process. In this process the data which is going to be transferred has to be transmitted in the form of radio signals, and then the device transmits these signals to antenna which is used for transferring of data. This antenna is which is used for transmission purpose is connected with a wired LAN or DSL. A router is also connected with the device which is able to receive the signals and also help in decoding them. Then this information is spread on internet. This all process is carried out between the different buildings at very far places with the help of radio waves.
WiFi for Buildings and Cities:
The WiFi technology that is used to setting up the wireless network for the sake of data transmission between the different buildings and cities with the help of radio signals is called as the WiFi for buildings. It is a good source of communication for different forms of businesses. Some important characteristics of WiFi for buildings and the cities are as follows
- Basically WiFi technology is used in buildings and the cities for the sake of the enhancement of the communicational processes. It also helps in increasing the different types of businesses between the different companies.
- WiFi also helps in increasing the productivity of that particular building that operates under such technology of wireless LAN.
- It is not effected by the weather but sometime it may be sensitive to the weather such as windy ort the rainy weather etc
- As we know that for the configuration of setting up the wired network such as Ethernet between two buildings require much cost and also much time to lay down the networking cables. So, WiFi really reduce the hassle of the cables between the buildings also at a very affordable price.
- WiFi technology used for the buildings or cities has a greater bandwidth as compared to the wireless LAN network used at the home. So, it is very convenient to connect the router and the wireless device between two cities or the buildings.
- It has high security rates with the help of several processes such as authentication.
Other then these characteristics WiFi used in the buildings have other some valuable contributions such as bridge. A bridge is formed between the two or more buildings with the help of wireless routing devices where wireless networking is required for the sake of business meetings and the production of goods. So, it is very easy to configure such network between buildings and cities over a long range.
Interested in Advertising your products or website with us? Click Why Advertising with us ?
- Setting up wireless home networks
Browse All Categories
- WiFi Technology
- Wimax Technology
- Computer Networks
- Mobile Communication
- IT - Certifications
- Computer OS
- Computer Hardware
- Computer security
- Technology Reviews
- Networking Tutorials
- Other Technology articles
- Top 10
Lastest articles in Category