What is cycber bully - Dealing with Cyber bullies - Cyber bullying
Post by Jawad Ahmad Riaz
What are Cyber Bullies?
Cyber bullies are those interruption programs that interrupt your mails, telephone callas or physical tasks. They were invented with the discovery of new harassment techniques for disturbing the proper network functioning. This method of harassing is known a cyber bullying. these bullies now take benefit of the new technology and are quite powerful that sometimes they don’t give the time to users for tackle them and destroy the entire data or information.
How cyber bully works?
Cyber bullies are not the typical infections that penetrate in your system and damage files. They are active when dealing with online applications such as mail box, or search activities. They are basically a programs or code snippets that automatically execute and interrupt the network and cline user has to bear high inconvenience. Most you have seen the browsers error they get closed suddenly when composing the mails, or you get unwanted and unknown prompts during your online work .all this happens because of the cyber bullies that are online .its quite big problem in especially in teenagers and students who use cyber bullies just for fun.
Why cyber bullies is a big problem
The main reason for the problem is the excess visibility of personal information in internet world. At present almost every website offer the free service account to the users. Some of them are not secure and they entertain the cyber bullies. Huge personal data online allows cyber bullies to easily choose their victims. The mystery is reveals that how online personal information is copied and misused cyber bullies are responsible for this very task.
How to protect yourself form cyber bullies.
There are several tips that can be practiced for remaining safe form cyber bullies.
- Restricting excess visibility. Cyber bullying is common in many online communities but they also provide good security options. You must be very careful while providing your personal information online and limit the number of the people who can see your details. Different access options are provide din almost every online community. This actively will discourage the cyber bulling. And would protect you form becoming the victim of cyber bulling.
- Keep records. Always keep records of the data, websites and pages that you have visited along with the exact time and data. This can be done with the automatic history saving in web browsers or by maintaining a spreadsheet by your own. Documenting your activities will make it easier for you to know the cyber bullies .try to keep 5them in form of hardcopy.
- Reporting the authorities about cyber bullies. If you feel that certain sit many contain the cyber bullies, immediately report the authority bodies so they can take the required action for providing good security.
- Provide good security facilities to you computer. There are many options for remaining safe from the cyber bullies you can restrict the unauthenticated websites and can also use efficient and effective anti virus which has the ability to respond any interruption in work. Don’t take your security online because it can be misused for any criminal activity too.
- Help your children in learning good security habits. Keep your children safe online .proper counseling will keep them safe from the cyber bullies. You can do this by managing and monitoring periodic activities of you children online. Also keep check on them when they use electronic media such as mobile phones or PDAs . You must tell them about the harmful affect of the internet technology and set their minds not for putting any kind of their personal information on every common website.
Interested in Advertising your products or website with us? Click Why Advertising with us ?
- What is spyware
- Coordinating virus and spyware defense
- What is Rootkits and Botnets
Browse All Categories
- WiFi Technology
- Wimax Technology
- Computer Networks
- Mobile Communication
- IT - Certifications
- Computer OS
- Computer Hardware
- Computer security
- Technology Reviews
- Networking Tutorials
- Other Technology articles
- Top 10
Lastest articles in Category