What is GSM repeater
Post by Jawad Ahmad Riaz
GSM repeaters are designed specially to use with GSM mobile phones. These repeaters use to amplify the GSM signals so that better services of GSM can be availed. There are many reasons because of which low signals are not accepted by the cell phones. Most of the time in the blind zones network coverage use to be low and with that same is experienced in the building with thick walls or in locations which are below the ground. In all these situations it is difficult that radio waves can reach to the device. So to here we get help from these GSM repeaters to boost the network services.
How it Works: This repeater use to receive the week signals from outside and then amplify them into strong signals inside the building so that conversations ever phone can become easy and smooth.
The main principle of introduction of this device was to fill the areas with the weak or bad signal and to amplify these low signals in order to provide you with the communication suitable for you. Steps that are followed by these amplifiers includes
- Signals are received from the nearest mobile base station
- Outside antenna use to send those signals through cable towards installed GSM repeater
- Repeater use to improve the strength of those signals
- These improved signals then travel towards the inside antenna
- Inside antenna use to move these signals to all the GSM enabled mobile phones.
Like this the repeater use to work in full duplex which mean that not just weak signals are catch form the base station but with that they are amplified and then transmitted to the cell phone.
What is Mini GSM Repeater? This is a GSM repeater which works only for GSM cellular signals. The purpose of using it to provide better coverage in small areas and with that it is easy to install and free to maintain. This mini GSM repeater use to work best for indoor coverage solutions. It helps in solving all the problems like signal fading and attenuation caused by architecture obstacles.
It works as a relay between the BTS and a mobile to pick strong signals form BTS via the Donor Antenna, linearly amplify the signal and then retransmits it via the Coverage Antenna to the weak/blind coverage area. Its weight is super light and it use to consume low power with Smart Automatic Level Control (ALC).
Mobile GSM Repeater for Car: these repeaters also come in small and easy to carry size and can be easily compared in size to mini GSM repeaters. But these are specially designed to use in vehicles. It uses to amplify the signals in vehicles and also adopt advanced filtrating technology, full-duplex design with high isolation between uplink and downlink. Frequencies are available according to different countries service providers. To keep perfect communication environment it use to work with flexible range of auto adjusted levels.
Why You Should Go For GSM Signal Repeater: GSM repeaters are very effective to use as amplifiers in small areas. They help to expand the coverage area of the base station and fill the signal blind zone to ensure the convenient and pleasant communication. Some reasons to select these repeaters are as bellow.
- This repeater use to boost the signal bars on your cell phone that use to guarantee a quality connection.
- There is no need of additional wires to be connected with the cell phone to boost the signals. Everything happens wirelessly.
- They are very practical and easy to install and use with affordable prices.
- Multiple cell phones can use same system at a time to amplify the GSM services.
- This repeater can cover different areas such as form small to medium and large.
- These repeaters can support different climate zones after adjusting the frequencies according the area and temperature.
Interested in Advertising your products or website with us? Click Why Advertising with us ?
Browse All Categories
- WiFi Technology
- Wimax Technology
- Computer Networks
- Mobile Communication
- IT - Certifications
- Computer OS
- Computer Hardware
- Computer security
- Technology Reviews
- Networking Tutorials
- Other Technology articles
- Top 10
Lastest articles in Category