What is network Lookout
Post by Jawad Ahmad Riaz
Security is one of the major issue sin every workplace specifically those business and office tasks that are performed with the collaboration of online services and resources the network lookout is the technique that has been designed for the administrators and managers to lookout the screens of every computer with the help of the remote access. In this way you can check on every user that is using the computers attached to the network. Remote network out look is an effective way to protect the illegal an unethical activities particularly in the work places.
How network lookout works
The network lookout is basically deigned for the purpose of security it is available in the form of the software in the markets and online also. Its major characteristics are listed below.
- It promotes a give the live screen of the attached remote computer.
- Administrator can easily take control of the remote computer mouse and keyboard easily with the help of the network lookout.
- Multiple live picture of the remote computer can be displayed on single computer.
- One can easily stretch the remote computer screen to the actual size of the monitor screen.
- Its automatically displays the name of the remote computer user.
- Administrator can easily lock the activities and processes of the remote computer.
- Refreshing bandwidth interval can be extended as required.
- Administrator’s password remains protected by dealing with the remote computer.
- Administrator can log off and shut don the remote computer by network lookout.
- One of the most reliable multi monitoring for the very remote computer attached.
- If administrator need to install certain kind of software to the entire remote computer it’s also possible with the network lookout. Any kind of application can be installed to the remote computer.
- It also provides the fast support for switching the users.
- There are several tools that are available with the console in order to support the communication between the admin and the remote computer present in the network.
- With the latest versions of the network lookout .Organizations ad official work groups can restrict the access of internet over the whole network why blocking it to the specific remote computer.
- Recording of the activities can be done in the from of audio video integrated files.
- Immediately stop the applications running on the remote computer.
Main advantages of network lookout
There are many advantages that make the network outlook very useful to be used in the commercial, educational and business sectors. Some of the main advantages are listed below.
- Its quite simple is use and easily understandable. All the function can be performed with the help of mouse clicks.
- Complete control over the activities of the remote computer including all processes and interne browsing.
- Provide the safest way to maximize the network security.
- Live functioning for viewing the screens of the remote computer which take every low portion of the available bandwidth and refreshing activity can save the bandwidth.
- Live conference and instant message can be send with the help of network many universities use this technique for more effective and instant communication with the teachers and students .presentations and video lectures can be also held collectively by single computer to all the remote computer which has speed up the communication.
- Another advantages is that remote computer screen are presented to the administrator or network head in the row and column for making easy the identification more easier to locate every computer. In this way illegal activities scan be traced easily.
Interested in Advertising your products or website with us? Click Why Advertising with us ?
Network access server :: What is workstation :: How to start career in network administration :: Computer security systems :: How do I choose best fire wire hard drive :: Internet security system :: What is NIPRNET :: What is SIPRnet :: What is ESATA :: ESATA connector :: What is wirefire port :: Master Slaves in hard drive :: What is processor Bus? :: SATA 6Gbs :: What is network Operating system :: What is Application cluster :: What is authentication server :: Home network server :: Linux terminal server project :: Network load balancer :: Virtual network computing :: Analog Vs digital signals :: Broadband troubleshooting :: Types of Broadband :: What is ADSL2+ :: Extranet vs Intranet :: Peer to peer networks :: What is scada computer system :: Advantages of Networking Intranetworking :: Types of networking cable :: Types of workstation :: Workstation Vs Desktop computers :: Business networking :: What is CRM sofware :: Electronic medical report :: What is Ethernet switch :: How ethernet works :: How to install unformatted hard drive in vista :: Installing windows server 2003 :: What is Network backup :: PointCast Network :: Networking internetworking :: Install and configure sata drive :: What is secure socket layer :: Terminal Server vs Virtual Desktop :: What is data logger :: What is IPsec ::
Browse All Categories
- WiFi Technology
- Wimax Technology
- Computer Networks
- Mobile Communication
- IT - Certifications
- Computer OS
- Computer Hardware
- Computer security
- Technology Reviews
- Networking Tutorials
- Other Technology articles
- Top 10
Lastest articles in Category