Computer shortcuts keys - What are Computer shortcuts keys - Windows shortcut keys
Computer systems are some times very complicated for the users to enjoy all the features and the facilities of computer system. For the sake of convenience for all the users of the particular operating system, there are different types of shortcuts are present that provide the convenient and the faster working as compared to the proper way. Computer shortcuts are basically design to save the time in using different applications of the computer system. Computer shortcuts also provide the opportunity for the beginners to enjoy all the features of the particular system.
Important Desktop Short Cuts:
Some important computer shortcuts that are used on the desktop for managing their files and folders are as follows
- For searching different types of files and folders on the desktop user should the press the letter for the keyboard that is present first in the name of he file.
- For searching different types of file and folders with the help of searching wizard by one key user should press the F3 button to do the job so.
- For the renaming or changing the desired name of the file or folder the user should click the file once and then press F2 to open the rename tab.
- Open the start menu with the help of shortcuts is the convenient method; by using as window button on the key board you can easily avail the opportunity. If the button is not present on the key board then press Ctrl + Esc to open the menu.
- During working or, programming user open different tabs or windows, to manage them or open them with a shortcut user should use the Alt + Tab button.
Shortcuts of application of Computer:
There are many applications in the computer system that also deals with the shortcuts and provide different shortcuts that provides easiness in working for the users. Some of the applications that have shortcuts in them are as follows
Microsoft word is an important component of the Microsoft office I the windows. Different types of documentation and files are created with the help of this application. There are different types of shortcuts available in the application for the convenient working. Some important short cuts Microsoft words are as follows
- A shortcut toolbar is located on the upper side of the screen which contai9ns al the shortcuts related to the document such as font, view, writing size and may more.
- For the selection of the written document with the help of shortcut,. User should press the Shift key + the arrow keys according to the movement.
- Ctrl + C is used for the copying the documents and Ctrl + V is used for pasting the copied document in the other window or on the other page
- To undo the new changes ctrl Z is used and for selecting the whole document Ctrl A should be used.
- For saving and printing the documents or the files Ctrl S and Ctrl P are used.
Shortcuts for Internet Explorer:
Another important application of the computer that is used in networking or searching is the internet explorer. To explore the files in internet different types of shortcuts are also used, some of them are as follows
- For navigation in the internet Ctrl d is used for the saving the site in the favorites.
- for refreshing the stopped site F5 should be used by the user and for opening the home page Alt+ Home key is used
- Ctrl + H should be used for viewing the history of the internet explorer
- For moving the cursor on different things located on the page Tab button is used.
Interested in Advertising your products or website with us? Click Why Advertising with us ?
Network access server :: What is workstation :: How to start career in network administration :: Computer security systems :: How do I choose best fire wire hard drive :: Internet security system :: What is NIPRNET :: What is SIPRnet :: What is ESATA :: ESATA connector :: What is wirefire port :: Master Slaves in hard drive :: What is processor Bus? :: SATA 6Gbs :: What is network Operating system :: What is Application cluster :: What is authentication server :: Home network server :: Linux terminal server project :: Network load balancer :: Virtual network computing :: Analog Vs digital signals :: Broadband troubleshooting :: Types of Broadband :: What is ADSL2+ :: Extranet vs Intranet :: Peer to peer networks :: What is scada computer system :: Advantages of Networking Intranetworking :: Types of networking cable :: Types of workstation :: Workstation Vs Desktop computers :: Business networking :: What is CRM sofware :: Electronic medical report :: What is Ethernet switch :: How ethernet works :: How to install unformatted hard drive in vista :: Installing windows server 2003 :: What is Network backup :: PointCast Network :: Networking internetworking :: Install and configure sata drive :: What is secure socket layer :: Terminal Server vs Virtual Desktop :: What is data logger :: What is IPsec ::
Browse All Categories
- WiFi Technology
- Wimax Technology
- Computer Networks
- Mobile Communication
- IT - Certifications
- Computer OS
- Computer Hardware
- Computer security
- Technology Reviews
- Networking Tutorials
- Other Technology articles
- Top 10
Lastest articles in Category