Features of i7 Intel processors
Post by Jawad Ahmad Riaz
Features of i7 Processors:
There are many features of i7 processors that are more advanced as compared to the previous or the old versions of the processors invented by the Intel Company. Some of the latest technological features of the i7 features are as follows:
- With the help of i7 processors users can enjoy the high speed working with the additional feature of the multitasking i.e. using two different documents or the files at the same time.
- Dual core technology is also a part of i7 processors that provide reliable and high data rate working performance to the customers.
- A big feature of the i7 processors is the Turbo Boost technology. This technology provides the high performance to the system to the users to overcome the work load of different applications on the system and maintain the speed of the system.
- Like i5 and i3 processors, i7 also have a feature of Hyper threading technology enhances the activity and the speed of the system by managing the multitasking, work load and different types of heavier applications of the users.
- i7 processors are so advanced to deals with the integrated memory of e system and have ability to increase the memory up to 1066 Mbits and provide the working speed of 25.6 GB/sec.
Technical Specifications of i7 Processors:
Some technicalities specifications of i7 processors that encourages the customers to buy the processing units are as follows
- i7 processors have integrated memory up to 1066 Mbits and can provide the faster working for applications.
- i7 processors are also able to supports cache that is very important for the high rate performance and can support up to 8 to 12 MB.
- Highest clock speed of the newt poking of the i7 processors is 3.2GHz. That is why these are very famous among the users to meet the requirements of the latest technological/professional world.
- There are many other technologies that really make the processors and the system powerful such as high visualization, and can support up to 64 bits, with the help of these specifications system maintains the working of the BIOS and other chipset devices
- There are different types of cores involved on the manufacturing of the Intel i7 processors but the common cores that are involved are Bloomfield or Lynnfield etc.
Advantages of i7 Processors:
i7 is latest processors for the systems that are able to support dual processors technology and provide the fastest and the convenient working performance to the users for the sake of better working. Due to its advancement, i7 processors has many advance advantages, some of them are listed below
- They are faster from the old versions of the processors given by the Intel and can support dual processor technology
- Provide high data visualization technology to the users to view the high quality images and video graphics. Better then i3 and i5 family processors.
On top of all advantages, the only major disadvantage of the i7 processors is that they are very expensive to install in systems. And people who have specific requirements in profession they use it, i7 are not used that commonly.
Interested in Advertising your products or website with us? Click Why Advertising with us ?
- 32 core intel processors
Useful & Related Links
Browse All Categories
- WiFi Technology
- Wimax Technology
- Computer Networks
- Mobile Communication
- IT - Certifications
- Computer OS
- Computer Hardware
- Computer security
- Technology Reviews
- Networking Tutorials
- Other Technology articles
- Top 10
Lastest articles in Category