Features of I3 Intel processors
Post by Jawad Ahmad Riaz
Basic Features of the I3
The basic feature of the I3 features are highly improved as compared to previous version of the processor by Intel. Some of the popular and leading features of i3 processors are listed below.
- i3 processors offers the perfect accuracy and high performance and response rate which in result provide the users with the high throughput rates, and also reduced time in executing the programs by the processor.
- The Intel i3 processor is fully equipped by the latest HD graphics with powerful and advanced video engine that provides smooth high quality display along with the 3d graphics capabilities. On the whole i3 processors can be considered as the high graphical and multi media display processors for daily computing.
- Intel i3 processors also provide hyper threading technology to its users which enable the multitasking capability of both user and the system. The systems with i3 processors can perform execution and compilation of two tasks simultaneously without causing the executing delays and debuggers errors. They are so responsive that output of the programs can be generated at the same time too. we can easily say that Intel i3 are the best choice for homes and offices. More than seven applications can run simultaneously on the system with i3 processor built the on motherboards.
- i3 processors are smarter, faster and more adaptive in all kinds of networking scheme. They can be used with any of the hard disk configurations.
- They are also famous in the markets by the name of desktop processor because of the great quality resolution they have. Integrated components on the motherboards also makes i3 processors unique in their architecture and circuit installations
i3 processors have 3.06 gig hertz and 2.93 giga hertz core speed which is very high as compared to the previous configurations of Intel processors. They have four processing threads that enables multithreading and multi tasking. 4 mega byte additional Cache memory is also provided inside the processor. Double channeled DDR with 1333 Mega hertz memory sequence.
More advantages of the I3
- Dual core processing has the ability to run two independent programs with one hardware.
- i3 processors have improved Pentium base, they have totally new architecture with more integrations and high speed performance structure.
- Hyper threading technology also enables user to enjoy the high speed and better performance with more reliable outputs. It has 4 tasking threads that allows user to easily execute 3 to 4 programmes at a time.
- Smart memory and cache sequence allows user to enjoy the optimized and efficient data access both direct and sequentially. Effective shortcuts have reduced the access time of the file and system.
- HD graphical features also make these processors distinguished from the others because they are considered as best in their resolution.
Interested in Advertising your products or website with us? Click Why Advertising with us ?
- Features of i5 intel processors
- Features i7 intel processors
Browse All Categories
- WiFi Technology
- Wimax Technology
- Computer Networks
- Mobile Communication
- IT - Certifications
- Computer OS
- Computer Hardware
- Computer security
- Technology Reviews
- Networking Tutorials
- Other Technology articles
- Top 10
Lastest articles in Category