Post by Jawad Ahmad Riaz
Blue tooth technologyTechnology is the word that has significance in our lives today. Latest development and advancements has introduced some of the most useful devices and machines that have made communication easier. Bluetooth is one of such device which is frequently sued for sharing the files, photographs and other data through the wireless connection. The word was derived fro the Norway and Denmark kingdom and its logo is typical for every key device it is used for.
How bluetooth technology works
Blue tooth is the wireless data transfer device that makes use of the radio technology with the spread spectrum for the purpose of communication. First when Bluetooth is activated fro sending any file from one destination to other it is divided into the chunks of data with equivalent t size mostly up to 79 bands or one mega hertz each chunk. Although radio frequency may be short range but Bluetooth can be configured for up to 2.4 Giga hertz range most specifically for business and industrial areas. Bluetooth is a protocol that is complete based on the data packet technology with complete master slave architecture. One Bluetooth can act as master for the seven slaves at time by sharing the master clock at every device. This clock synchronizes ticks for the data transfer and timing is ser according to the data .first paring is done tow clock ticks make a pair and then other are configured for transferring the complete file. Even and odd slots are randomly or sequentially used according to structure of the main device.
There are many advantages that this fast connecting device provides to its users some of them are listed below.
- Bluetooth is one of the safest way to connect and exchange the data of different types over the wireless connections with may devices and hardware s such as laptops, mobile phones, telephones, fax machines, Pc, printers GPS receivers ,digital photo camera and video games console controllers.
- It is available in almost every high quality branded hand set. Many mobile manufacturer circuit Bluetooth as an additional feature to there mobile phones.
- Doesn’t consume large portion of time for transferring the data.
- Bluetooth doesn’t cost a single penny from their user for sharing the data files.
- Flexible and most reliable data transfer tool .
- No wrong file can be transferred without entering the pairing code from master and slave fro assuring the secure data and legal access to the file.
- Also provides the facility to be controlled with the help of wireless technology.
Typical standards and set of specification have been deigned for utilizing the Bluetooth feature efficiently.
- A first connection for blue tooth must be established or to or more piconets type scatter net in which some of the device assist as a bridges and on the other hand it must also play the role as the master to the other paired salves to its master.
- Many dongle and USB wit blue tooth technology are also available in the market but they use less powerful Bluetooth mechanism as compared to the direct devices. These dongles have limited transmission capacity.
There is a big list of applications blue tooth
- Data sharing from te memroy cards or direct memory from hand set to hand set.
- Handfree hand set controll while driving the cars.
- Its also used for the wilres collarbartion and commuciation with inputs and ouptt device of the computer system.suhc as mouse,printers etc.
- Fullfleged replacement of the traditional file transfer system with more efficeint speed and relaible results.
Interested in Advertising your products or website with us? Click Why Advertising with us ?
- Types of wireless technology
Useful & Related Links
Browse All Categories
- WiFi Technology
- Wimax Technology
- Computer Networks
- Mobile Communication
- IT - Certifications
- Computer OS
- Computer Hardware
- Computer security
- Technology Reviews
- Networking Tutorials
- Other Technology articles
- Top 10
Lastest articles in Category